Watching games on TV

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 15, 2019
This is kind of a dumb question, but we don't watch much TV in our house so we don't have cable, Hulu live, or sling. We have a smart TV but pretty much just use it for Netflix and Amazon Prime. What's the most affordable way for us to watch some of these games? Will they be on YouTube a day or two after? Are many shown on ESPN plus? Flosoftball? Other suggestions? It's not necessary that I watch them live.
Thanks!

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
This is kind of a dumb question, but we don't watch much TV in our house so we don't have cable, Hulu live, or sling. We have a smart TV but pretty much just use it for Netflix and Amazon Prime. What's the most affordable way for us to watch some of these games? Will they be on YouTube a day or two after? Are many shown on ESPN plus? Flosoftball? Other suggestions? It's not necessary that I watch them live.
Thanks!

From another thread:
The Spring Games (https://www.thespringgames.com/) start in 8 days so I buy a month or two of FloSoftball.com subscription to watch the live streams. Every day for about 6 weeks - 8am-10pm games at 6 or so complexes around Orlando, 2000+ games over 6 weeks from all levels of softball (D1, D2, D3, NAIA, JUCO). You can see every level of the game - and all levels within each division.

Also, a large number of college teams stream and archive their games - most for free, some for a small subscription fee. If you go to their schedule page on their website you will get links to games they are streaming.

Oct 2, 2018
Georgia
Got a link or a channel for the live feeds? Or at least some search terms to find them?
I also have ESPN plus and see games for tomorrow to watch. The games I watched this weekend were Ga College. The college has a live broadcast channel for baseball and softball games on currently.
Watch "GC Kickoff Classic Day 1" on YouTube

Jul 15, 2016
I had the same question. I just downgraded my cable because the costs were getting outrageous. Downfall...way less opportunity to watch games with DD

Sep 21, 2017
PA
Awesome, thank you!

looking at the ESPN schedule, I think I may have given you bad info. It looks like the subscription route is your best bet. There doesn’t look to be a ton of games on +. Most are being carried on 3, U, and the SEC/ACC/LONGHORN networks. My apologies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802