Wasserman High Level Throwing

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 7, 2019
My DD went to the Wasserman throwing camp. It was one of the most value added camps she has ever done. A video of each individual and the whole camp was sent to each girl and a copy of the book.

Jan 21, 2019
For what its worth, both my DDs go twice a week to train w Austin and his staff in Deerfield Beach FL. We do a combination program of strength and HLT Workouts 2 days a week,. That combined w their skills based training and the all year long travel schedule So FL players play within is all we can do. My older is a SS/MI Utility player and my 12 yr old a Pitcher/Corners kid.
The difference Wass has made in both their games in beyond compare. Now granted my kids WANT IT...bad. and they put in the work, but Austin and his team have been a huge part of their gains this season. My 14 yr old has zero issue throwingHS kids from backhand deep behind 3d over the top, sidearm or 3/4 as the play dictates. My 12 yr old attended a D1 Camp this past weekend in SoFL and threw 2 innings of live play, ending w 4 K's out of the 6 outs she was given to get. Her movement stuff had always been good enough to be very vompetative in 14s but Austin and his team took BOTH my girls athleticism and strength/endurance to a much higher level we thought possible. Its been maybe 6 months. To say I would recommend this guy to anyone looking to improve is a gross understatement. Wass is 100% LEGIT.

Feb 25, 2018
For what its worth, both my DDs go twice a week to train w Austin and his staff in Deerfield Beach FL. We do a combination program of strength and HLT Workouts 2 days a week,. That combined w their skills based training and the all year long travel schedule So FL players play within is all we can do. My older is a SS/MI Utility player and my 12 yr old a Pitcher/Corners kid.
The difference Wass has made in both their games in beyond compare. Now granted my kids WANT IT...bad. and they put in the work, but Austin and his team have been a huge part of their gains this season. My 14 yr old has zero issue throwingHS kids from backhand deep behind 3d over the top, sidearm or 3/4 as the play dictates. My 12 yr old attended a D1 Camp this past weekend in SoFL and threw 2 innings of live play, ending w 4 K's out of the 6 outs she was given to get. Her movement stuff had always been good enough to be very vompetative in 14s but Austin and his team took BOTH my girls athleticism and strength/endurance to a much higher level we thought possible. Its been maybe 6 months. To say I would recommend this guy to anyone looking to improve is a gross understatement. Wass is 100% LEGIT.

I concur. My 14 yo works out at his Nashua, NH location. Wish it was the Florida, location!
Although, this weekend is a break from the winter temps, could get to 60 today. Another day closer to spring.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802