Warstic Bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 13, 2017
Anybody familiar with Warstic FP bats? A local store in our small town is selling them. The owner claims higher exit speed than Ghost.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Jun 20, 2015
Ditto above. actually saying better exit Velo number for any proven bat should require proof. Xeno, LXT, ghost, prism, CF, Rockettech, Mizuno, etc. And sure players hit one better than others, but unless vendor has a net set up and radar..... hard pass. unless so cheap to be a practice / machine ball / cold weather bat if it's bad.

Oct 13, 2017
OK, thanks. I read the older posts mentioned, think I'll pass. Much obliged.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oct 15, 2013
Seattle, WA
I got one for my daughter when her Ghost broke. She hated it. Her travel coach called it a Deadstic.

I think a lot of the contempt for the bat comes from the sound it makes at contact, a really dull, unexciting thud. Also, it’s not hot out of the wrapper. Warstic claims it needs to be broken in, but my daughter wasn’t willing to find out.

Oct 10, 2019
My DD teammate used one all of last season. There was no pop out of that bat. When the girl would square one up on the barrel the ball just did not jump like the other bats. The girl even asked some of her teammates to hit with it to see if it was just her or the bat. Every kid who hit with it did not like it one bit. The team called it the Tudstic. due to the sound it made. The girls dad didn't care for that name after shelling out $350 for it.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Generally speaking, the word about a hot, but lesser known, bat spreads pretty quickly around here. The Miken Freak Black from a few years ago was an example of that. The very little talk about Warstic is a strong indicator about its performance.
The best way to get sales is to claim better performance than proven bats. Just look at some of the threads started in this forum about
some bats that arent popular. It gets some quick sales before people realize the claims arent what they were said to be. Problem is, most threads claiming greatness by bats that nobody knows of are made by "reps" or equivalent.

Miken was a VERY trusted bat in slowpitch and was the best in the game so they knew how to make good bats...just wasnt a big name
in fastpitch. But you are right, when people tried them, they didnt stop talking about them :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RunnerOn2