Wanna see something purdy?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
I truly believe I'm done, I think!

I hope not, because I'm a glove nerd and getting to come here and see your additions to your collection allow me to hold off on spending my own money or, rather- allow me to spend it on more pitching lessons :rolleyes:

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I hope not, because I'm a glove nerd and getting to come here and see your additions to your collection allow me to hold off on spending my own money or, rather- allow me to spend it on more pitching lessons :rolleyes:

Come on man, spend your own money on a few so I can also come here an admire someone else's gloves! This place is so dead I just buy new gloves to have something to post here! I remember a time when it seemed like guys were posting pics of new gloves everyday, or at least asking glove questions about new purchases!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
This is not about me right now sir...haha.

I actually wish they made a 13.75 or 14 so I could customize one up and join in on the fun

Yep, looks like in a conventional open back, a 13" Pro3030 or a 13" ProJD0 is the largest that's available in a custom, or in a fastback model as well. I know we've talked about this before, a 13" ProJD is a BIG glove!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812