VPX Softball Harness

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 5, 2017
We have used it a lot for hitting pitching and then also their torsion lifting bands.
We’ve used it more on the lead foot for both rather than drive legs/rear foot. Personally for the amount of force it requires, as it really does build up the muscles and also builds the feel. Takes some getting used to for putting it on and how much they have to work to move. But I highly recommend it. It’s a great tool to add to the arsenal that you can use for more than one thing.

Apr 9, 2020
there are so many training aids on the m market today and with safe bet there is not one perfect one for everyone. that being said I am guilty of buying many of them lol. even though I was always told it is not the bow and arrow but it is the Indian using it . however the velopro has been one piece that my daughter has used and seen it help probably the most in her game. trust me we saw a college guy using it in a cage with some friends of his and his swing looked to me (no expert) the most explosive. talked five minutes about it and yours truly ordered from the car on the way home. price point is fair all things considered with how much we all spend on lessons, bats, gloves etc. this can be utilized during those expensive lessons even during team practices. in the beginning she felt uncomfortable in it as it illustrates flaws almost immediately. we use it daily and even take on vacations (easy to travel ). we use it on back leg initially when hitting graduated to front leg to force the leg to drive into the ground to create the stiff front side.. we also use it on the back leg to throw in long toss to generate more velocity. kind of like when a pitcher sits in back leg to drive off mound. it gives instant feedback also can be used by herself meaning a teacher instructor or coach doesn't have to be watching the player can tell when her leg moves in the wrong position by the feel of it so more quality of the practice vs quantity. her power and velocity have increased ( maybe not all due to this there is a thing called maturing) but it has come the be a valuable tool in her practice regimen. yesterday here in ny we were finally able to get her old teammate to come down and live pitch to her at a vacant field. haven't seen each other in months and haven't seen live pitching since October.. it went better than expected and with a lot of power. the other father was saying how his daughter who is close to 6 foot needs to use back leg more for more pitching drive. showed him the velopro we have been using just for diff parts of the game. he texted me that evening he ordered one based not he my 5'3" daughters significant difference in power in her game.. I think it is a great tool with little downside on cost, and safety tot he body. good luck in your decision and please all stay healthy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee