Vpx harness

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 7, 2020

Says it adds 4 to 6mph in 3 weeks. I'm skeptical.

Looking into this for some players on our team. Any thoughts or reviews?

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
We use them from time to time. They definitely work. Will it add 4-6 MPH in three weeks? I am not certain of that. It strengthens the core and legs, so if used regularly, I can see where it adds velocity.

Jun 7, 2020
I received the vpx harness. My dd tried it on and it was too big for her. I measured her waist just like the website said. I emailed velo sports and haven't heard anything back.

Jun 7, 2020
I got ahold of vpx. They are exchanging the belt for a smaller size. It is in transit now. Usps tracking is terrible. Not vpx fault just usps being slow and now posting where my package is. It updates every 3 days and say that it's in transit to next facility. I can't wait to try it out with my dd.

Jun 7, 2020
I received the harness that we exchanged for. It was simple and easy. Dd had a basketball tournament 3 hours from our home this weekend. Going to get started with the harness either tonight or tomarrow. I did message vpx about the drills and tutorials. I thought I were to gain access to additional drills and tutorials. Not just the ones that are on YouTube. Many of the programs want you to buy additional torsion bands for strength training. My dd already uses strength training through her class at school and summer weightlifting programs. There's 13 videos that Monica Abbott is doing pitching. 5 actual drills. The rest are clips of how to put the harness on and the harness in action. I'm going to have to research where to find more drills and uses for pitching.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802