visual training

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
The removable light on my bicycle is really bright and has a strobe mode. It's only about 2 inch long and an inch in diameter. It was like $10 at the big W. If I was inclined to use a strobe, I think I would just velcro that to a visor.

Oct 10, 2011
I sure they will go on sale between now and the end of the year. Please let me borrow them when you get them.

(You can crash on my coach for a few nights to you need to)

Sounds good but you have to buy the plane ticket:) I have good friends in Chicago.

Oct 10, 2011
Well, I just have to do this drill now that some safety glasses with lights happen to end up in my cart while shopping for Christmas:rolleyes: They look pretty cool.

Oct 10, 2011
I finally got the starter kit from baseball vision yesterday. The drills are pretty simple and most of the items would be extremely easy to make yourself. I do have to say though that his prices are so cheap on the training items, you might want to save yourself the time. I wish I would have bought the multicolor ring because it's the shipping that brings the price up.
It's completely hands on and nothing involves computers or high tech stuff. After seeing the video, I was wondering to myself if it was worth the money, but I quickly remembered that sometimes the best ideas are the ones that seem so easy.
Most of the drills use items you may already have sitting around like tennis balls, swift stick, reaction balls, strobe light etc... The drills are actually really fun and meant to be used as part of a warm up routine. I only bought one of the rings with the ball on it to start. Now my DD has been pretty sick this week, but when I showed her one of the drills, she got up off the coach to try it. She didn't want to stop, so we played with that ring for close to a half hour inside.
Does it work? I have no clue yet, but you really do have to focus in order to perform the drills and they are fun and very easy to understand. Anyway, that's all I have to offer so far.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478