Vinci Softball First Base Mitt (Right Handed Thrower) 22/PC CBW-22 13", Black, Like New

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 30, 2018
Marikina, Philippines
Buy this glove and don’t look back! Their “22” series is steerhide, which I personally prefer over Kip, but that’s just me.

Does this leather compare to one of my Horween steerhide Rawlings......no! But neither does the price! Buy with confidence!

My only complaint with this one, and every Vinci, and now every Rawlings is the lace, the all suck! But that can be easily fixed!

Thanks a lot! Gloves have changed a lot since I was coaching in the US 19 years ago. I am completely out of touch. There was a time I only bought Nakona gloves and Vinci and Marucci, Akedemia, etc didn't exist.

Where do you get the high quality lace?

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Thanks a lot! Gloves have changed a lot since I was coaching in the US 19 years ago. I am completely out of touch. There was a time I only bought Nakona gloves and Vinci and Marucci, Akedemia, etc didn't exist.

Where do you get the high quality lace?
Another way to answer your first question, had I been in the market for a 1B mitt, we wouldn't even be having this conversation! It would already be gone!

Lace.....Buyfastpitchgloves.com

Buy yourself a Perma-Lok needle while you're there!

Oct 26, 2019
Unless she's a really big 10 year old, the only reason I'd buy this is because it's such a great deal.
I know I have been known to buy things that are good deals even when I don’t need them for several years

Aug 11, 2016
Glove was $169 new. I bought it with a little discount, but selling it at much deeper discount. I probably should sell it at a higher price, but that’s OK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 30, 2018
Marikina, Philippines
Glove was $169 new. I bought it with a little discount, but selling it at much deeper discount. I probably should sell it at a higher price, but that’s OK.

I feel like a jerk, but I have 3 needs for my Filipinas, 2 middle infield gloves, $150-170 each, and a catchers mitt, that are first priority. I just can't get myself to pull the trigger. It is a fantastic deal, and I want it, but I just don't have enough beyond my $400 budget.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Why do you feel like a jerk? I’m beyond impressed you’re footing the bill for three of your players gloves, whether it’s out of your own pocket or by you handling the teams budget!

This 1B mitt is a really good mitt with a fantastic price, it’ll sell itself just fine! Jerk is a little harsh to me!

Aug 11, 2016
I feel like a jerk, but I have 3 needs for my Filipinas, 2 middle infield gloves, $150-170 each, and a catchers mitt, that are first priority. I just can't get myself to pull the trigger. It is a fantastic deal, and I want it, but I just don't have enough beyond my $400 budget.

No issues and no hurt feelings. I understand and kudos to you for going above and beyond to get gear for your girls...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
re.todd22