Vinci glove treatment for slick palm/pocket area

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
jmdub - off topic a bit but have you ever tried the FTP gloves? The MX & MXP gloves look as if they'd make great batting gloves? I also like the looks of their BC Spring glove for other general skiing, hiking, etc. activities?

May 19, 2016
I use Obenaufs per AnnasDads advice. I’ll never use anything else unless they stop making it and supply runs out. Conditions the leather so well and does leave a slight tacky feeling. Easy cleanup off your hands as well!

May 21, 2014
jmdub - off topic a bit but have you ever tried the FTP gloves? The MX & MXP gloves look as if they'd make great batting gloves? I also like the looks of their BC Spring glove for other general skiing, hiking, etc. activities?

no I haven’t. I stumbled across their conditioner while searching for something better than the bottles of chemicals that had been recommended in other places. Just wasn’t satisfied knowing that junk had the potential of soaking into my daughter’s hand. It was the first stuff I could find that I could pronounce every ingredient and you could basically eat it.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
no I haven’t. I stumbled across their conditioner while searching for something better than the bottles of chemicals that had been recommended in other places. Just wasn’t satisfied knowing that junk had the potential of soaking into my daughter’s hand. It was the first stuff I could find that I could pronounce every ingredient and you could basically eat it.
Yeah, I see that and like the organic stuff whenever possible also. I'm doing to order a pair of their spring gloves for me and a pair of the MX gloves to try out as batting gloves. The price is right and they seem very well constructed.

Nov 18, 2015
I use Obenaufs per AnnasDads advice. I’ll never use anything else unless they stop making it and supply runs out. Conditions the leather so well and does leave a slight tacky feeling. Easy cleanup off your hands as well!

I put some on a 10-year old pair of black dress shoes, and they now look like a well-worn pair of shoes only a few years old. I started digging around my closet for more things to put it on. Only downside is that it will slightly darken any non-black leather, but all my black belts are soft and flexible again!

I’m now torn over whether to apply it to my light brown cowboy boots. #midlifecrisis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
I put some on a 10-year old pair of black dress shoes, and they now look like a well-worn pair of shoes only a few years old. I started digging around my closet for more things to put it on. Only downside is that it will slightly darken any non-black leather, but all my black belts are soft and flexible again!

I’m now torn over whether to apply it to my light brown cowboy boots. #midlifecrisis

Just apply it evenly and be happy that your old boots look good again, even if they are slightly a different color. I too Have done as you on a few older shoes and I am happy with the results. I recommend To all glove users now.

May 19, 2016

Obenaufs will have you looking for anything leather to apply it to. I use it on my work boots.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478