Vinci Custom Steer Hide PC/22

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 30, 2018
Marikina, Philippines
Wow, you went searching wayyy back! That's a custom 12" Kip leather Vinci, no model number. That one was either number 2 or 3 of three total customs like that we had.

Anna's first one was when she was in 12U, Casedawg had it made for me, that first one absolutely blew away any and every other Vinci I've either seen or held. Those other two were very nice gloves, real lookers, but couldn't touch that first one, ESPECIALLY the Kip leather on that first one! The patterns between number one, and then numbers two & three were different also, the very first one was Vinci's version of the Pro1000, almost identical bowl shape. The other two were different! I put that tan lace in the web spiral and fingertips in the one you're looking at.

To answer your question, I'd take Anna's first custom over that retail Pro206 without hesitation, I'd take the Pro206 over the one you have pictured (numbers 2 & 3). But really that's a tough call, all great gloves, except for the Vinci lace! :sneaky:

Her first one at 12 on Christmas day.
View attachment 19659View attachment 19660View attachment 19661
You know more about gloves than anyone I have ever seen! The Glove Professor!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
You know more about gloves than anyone I have ever seen! The Glove Professor!
No sir! Off the top of my head I can name 10 guys who know wayyy more than I do! All mine have been true experiments with my daughter and just my love for owning, collecting, trying different gloves! I'm no glove professor!

Apr 26, 2019
Dang it!

I used to be a "bat guy." Recently, I've been turning into a "glove guy." Seeing all these great gloves everyone is building/buying/sharing will be getting me in marital hot water.

I hope my room at the Extended Stay Suites has enough room for all my bats and new gloves...😄

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45