Video overlay fun

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 7, 2016
Did this over the weekend to see how pitch combinations would look like to a batter. It takes some time to learn the software but I think it is helpful to see what works/doesnt esp with out a season to pitch for real.

forward to 20 sec mark if you view (was first one I did, and was still learning :)

Feb 25, 2018
Did this over the weekend to see how pitch combinations would look like to a batter. It takes some time to learn the software but I think it is helpful to see what works/doesnt esp with out a season to pitch for real.

forward to 20 sec mark if you view (was first one I did, and was still learning :)

Nice! Behind the plate is next, as long I'm confident enough in my catching skills so there's no risk of a pass ball to damage the phone! 😣

Jun 7, 2016
Blaine,
Tried to talk the DW in taking the umpire position with phone. Apparently, less than confident in my catching skill as evidenced by taping my phone to the backstop... Ironically, doesnt seem to mind the I might take a few lumps.

Sep 21, 2017
PA
Good stuff. Rob Friedman (@pitchingninja) on twitter had started doing some great softball overlays before the shut down. His baseball overlays are incredible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802