Video Camera for recording games and at bats?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 27, 2015
Thanks guys! Just placed my orders!

I too try to put mine right on the right side of home plate (on the lefty side). I also try to narrow the field of view down to just the basics. I care more about the pitcher (my dd) than I do the left field line.

On the LynkSpyder, I removed the stock bolt and hand tightener for the in-and-out movement of the camera and put in a bolt and nut. I carry a small wrench with me for the very rare occasion that I have to move it. With the stock bolt removed, I can get my camera without any (or not much) of the fence showing. Occasionally it will get a foul ball hitting it, but no damage has ever been done. I will sent you a private PM with some clips.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
This is my current Mevo rig...
14878 14879

The LynkSpyder is great, but I generally prefer the smaller size of the Fence Clip mount. Added to the Fence Clip (which has been significantly modified) are a bunch of fittings that give me lateral and tilt adjustment to adapt to different fence sizes and configurations. All that said, I keep a LynkSpyder in my car for the occasional field with netting instead of fencing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478