Varsity!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 10, 2018
NoVA
Can’t believe I ended up here twice in one week...probably will be a while before I am back again. LOL.

My older DD found out tonight that she made the varsity HS squad as a Freshman! It’s a competitive team and though the level varies, every girl on the team is a travel ball player. A handful of girls each year go to play in college at various levels.

No surprise, her pitching was the difference and the head coach likes that she is junk baller. Am so proud of her. SO much work has gone into this moment.

Can’t wait to see how the season goes.

Apr 20, 2015
Congratulations! Varsity as a freshman is a tremendous accomplishment. I hope she has great teammates that treat her well and are accepting.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Feb 10, 2018
NoVA
Congratulations! Varsity as a freshman is a tremendous accomplishment. I hope she has great teammates that treat her well and are accepting.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Thank you. Six of her teammates came to the house tonight with a homemade sign welcoming her to the team and a bouquet of roses. It was awesome. Two of her close friends who she has played with in the past—and are also Freshmen—also made the team. She has also gotten close with a senior who is a catcher. I think the team chemistry will be good.

Jan 28, 2017
Thank you. Six of her teammates came to the house tonight with a homemade sign welcoming her to the team and a bouquet of roses. It was awesome. Two of her close friends who she has played with in the past—and are also Freshmen—also made the team. She has also gotten close with a senior who is a catcher. I think the team chemistry will be good.

My DD is a 14 year old that starts at 2nd base and pitches. More emotional ups and down than normal but she has worked harder than ever to keep up. Ranked #6 in the state in our division. We have three more games and then the playoffs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478