USFA WS Panama City Beach

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 7, 2013
Just left the parade. What a great looking group of girls coming down the street.

Shout out to the Alabama teams!!!!!!

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I hope the weather clears up for y'all! My DD was in Destin on vacation last week and there was a lot of flooding and road closures. We played in the USFA World Series last year and had a GREAT TIME! Panama City is a great combination of softball and vacation! I highly recommend Shuckum's for dinner and the girls loved singing karaoke next door. Last year we stayed at Aqua, so Shuckum's was right across the street. I had raw oysters for dinner 5 nights in a row......

Jan 7, 2013
It's beautiful right now. Rainy yesterday. Expecting perfect SB weather this week. Occasional showers are ok, sometimes welcomed.

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
The parade was so much better than the last two years. Pier Park was the perfect spot. Looking forward to getting started 8:00 Tuesday. Who are y'all with SB03dad?

Aug 31, 2011
Jawja
We are down there next week for the 14U, really hoping the weather holds out!

Good luck to you all!!

ETA: I hate that they are doing the team parade on Sunday morning, we won't even get there until Sunday afternoon!!

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
The parade caught me by surprise. I booked Sunday to Sunday but luckily had a place to stay Saturday. The morning parade was much better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee