USA Softball All American Games

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 11, 2018
It's a fun money grab. Kids that I know that have done it have a good time and it's fun to post on Facebook but it's really expensive. In my area they always seem to have the tryouts on the same weekend as the most high end tournament in the area so they never actually get the best players from our area.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

you must be talking about youth softball all american games. USA softball all american games costed us $130 i think? it was dirt cheap for what she got. hotels and food added up but was separate from the org

Nov 22, 2019
Minnesota, USA
It's a fun money grab. Kids that I know that have done it have a good time and it's fun to post on Facebook but it's really expensive. In my area they always seem to have the tryouts on the same weekend as the most high end tournament in the area so they never actually get the best players from our area.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I think you may be thinking of a different event. The USA Softball 12U All-American Games is rather cheap I think. You have to pay for travel and lodging of course but the website shows an entry fee of $100/player (not sure if the regions pay for that or players but its cheap). There is a $70 fee for tryouts but like I mentioned before I doubt my DD would make the teams as a 1st year 12U player.

She wants to go to tryouts mostly for that experience alone which I think is a good idea. It definitely can't hurt to see where you stand in a much larger pool of players.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee