USA Softball 18A Nationals

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
Anyone else traveling to the USA Softball 18A Nationals in Salem, Oregon next week? DD gets to finish out her TB career there. It's her first time to a National tournament so she and I are pretty excited!

Feb 26, 2016
Murfreesboro, TN
USA/ASA is pretty top notch with their nationals. I'm a little jealous of your location.

We are heading to Normal, Ill for 16U nats on Sunday. At least the weather is supposed to be nice.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
Congrats!

Yeah we got really lucky since it is within driving distance. DD's team qualified last year but I think it was in the Midwest and required a plane ride so the team opted out. DD is headed to college to play ball in a month so I am excited to see her play with her team one last time...

TMD

Feb 18, 2016
Congrats!

Yeah we got really lucky since it is within driving distance. DD's team qualified last year but I think it was in the Midwest and required a plane ride so the team opted out. DD is headed to college to play ball in a month so I am excited to see her play with her team one last time...

We are the exact opposite. From the Midwest, so last year's ASA 18U Nationals in Bloomington IN were an easy drive. This year as a team we opted not to travel to OR. Good luck! It's a great experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802