Uniforms...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
I would like some input on who carries the highest quality innovative uniforms. We are in the process of ordering uniforms...personally, I would go with Under Armour, but they don't have the patterned choices some of these other companies offer. This age group wants "the look." I feel like I am on a wild goose chase. We have had numerous uniforms over the years and some of them were sown with spit...(excuse my explicitness), but you take them out of the dryer, holding your breath :cool:

Ang

May 7, 2008
Coach Jim...

Much appreciation for the referrals. Four stars for you! I think we will be able to find something on these sites that we will be able to agree on :rolleyes:

It is bad enough my dd and I dress like we walked out of different periods in time...Mom walked out of Land's End and my girls are trendy.

I tell them, I should have just saved all my clothes from the seventies, and you would be good to go. Nevermind I look at my pictures from that era, and say, "What was I thinking?????"

Keep smiling,

Ang

May 8, 2008
South Florida
Victory Custom Athletics

Hi Ang

My DD's 18U team just received new uniforms and they look great I was not the on that ordered them but the Mother that took care of that sad the company bent over backwards to help her and the girls designed it themselves and the company just added their special touches and they look amazing and top line quality with gurantees!! I hope you find what you are looking for!! Best of luck, the hardest part was getting the girls on the same page but the company helped with that:D

Lori

That is the name of the company above

May 7, 2008
I am so glad I posted this question...I should have done that this week. I want the high quality and they want the special touches. I was also impressed with Augusta as well.

Thanks so much,

Ang

May 7, 2008
I wasn't impressed with the screenprinter who did our first team uniforms. We have heard of another, and if that doesn't pan out, I will be in touch with you.

Thanks Jim

Ang,

Sounds good. The company we deal with for our local league is great. It's a husband and wife team. She's the artistic one and he's the labor !! So, if you need a logo designed she's the one.

Anyway, good luck.

Coach Jim
Krusherz18U

Jun 16, 2008
My ball team just got our new jerseys in and they look great. They are by a company called Saxon which is starting to gain a lot of recognition. Im not sure where they are located. I know they have a warehouse in the Greater Toronto Area and the actual jersey itself came from somewhere in the states. The website for it is Basketball Uniforms, Baseball Jerseys, Football Jerseys, Hockey Jerseys, Soccer Uniforms, Volleyball Uniforms - Saxon Athletic and they have a program on the site where you can design your own jerseys top to bottom. very good quality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802