Unethical Pitching Coach

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 28, 2020
We signed up with a pitching coach, Dave Lowe. After buying a package of lessons, he quit showing up, with him finally terminating lessons after I complained. He said he would send a refund check, but hasn't done so, and I am resigned to the fact that I probably won't receive it. I suspect that he has done this before based on his behavior. Is there anything else that I can do to get the word out on this guy?

May 2, 2018
Central Virginia
Not sure the policies of this site but if he is local to you then I imagine social media (yours, your wife's, any softball related TB orgs, etc...) is going to be your best bet to get the word out in your area.

Mar 28, 2014
A call to the police about a theft committed against you would be a good start. And then small claims court.

Jan 28, 2020
A call to the police about a theft committed against you would be a good start. And then small claims court.
I am trying to serve him for small claims court, but he is avoiding my certified mail.

That's a good idea about the police, as it seems like this should be against the law.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478