UL-transfer carousel

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 26, 2019
Robocoach has been taken over by political smack talk, not worth the time spent visiting.
There is a fairly large group of folks that don't post much, a small and dwindling group of very knowledgeable fun posters and a medium size group of clowns who want to talk about religion and politics while often insulting the players basically because of their gender or their body type while posting on a site that's supposed to be about women's college softball. Can't deal with it.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
There is a fairly large group of folks that don't post much, a small and dwindling group of very knowledgeable fun posters and a medium size group of clowns who want to talk about religion and politics while often insulting the players basically because of their gender or their body type while posting on a site that's supposed to be about women's college softball. Can't deal with it.
It gets better this time of the year as the season gets underway. The homers get to talk about their favorite college programs instead the other crap. Lots of ppl in the know that predict players leaving, transferring and internal gossip that usually ends up being true...for the most part. This past 10 months have been brutal because of the long lay off.

I was wrong on my prediction that Mia Cantu would end up at Georgia. She's at TX State, which is a pretty good fit skill wise. She should do well.

Jan 26, 2019
It gets better this time of the year as the season gets underway. The homers get to talk about their favorite college programs instead the other crap. Lots of ppl in the know that predict players leaving, transferring and internal gossip that usually ends up being true...for the most part. This past 10 months have been brutal because of the long lay off.

I was wrong on my prediction that Mia Cantu would end up at Georgia. She's at TX State, which is a pretty good fit skill wise. She should do well.
I agree it gets better during the season but it seems like it's gotten steadily more toxic even then. Not for me anyway.

I think with Louisiana they are absolutely trying to improve through transfers and have been pretty successful doing so. Unfortunately that leaves less playing time for some. Glasco has said in many cases the cajun's helped players find good fits. It's one of the reasons I think the portal is fantastic. Let people go and have their "best college experience" as Glasco has said. Good luck to Cantu at TX ST.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802