Twitter blowing up about 7th grade rankings

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 27, 2013
Not a 7th grader but there is a pitcher in the Top 100 who is on the list who we faced when my dd was still in HS a few years ago. Our team lit her up twice and the majority of DD’s HS team didn’t play TB. Just makes me shake my head.

Jun 8, 2016
The coach’s name is Taylor Taylor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is Ryan Taylor and he isn't actually the coach..he is the org head. She hasn't even played for them yet..she just moved to the team.

They don't proofread those things….

A2A3FB45-4AAF-4578-A1DE-5F441F35DCDF.jpeg

Sep 1, 2021
It is Ryan Taylor and he isn't actually the coach..he is the org head. She hasn't even played for them yet..she just moved to the team.

They don't proofread those things…

They don't proofread those things….

View attachment 27516
I sent out a few e-mails today for parents to nominate their kids. I've coached a few that were fully unstable. I'm looking forward to seeing them in the top 10 next year.

Jun 8, 2016
I sent out a few e-mails today for parents to nominate their kids. I've coached a few that were fully unstable. I'm looking forward to seeing them in the top 10 next year.
If being unstable was a positive performance criteria I would have been a first round draft pick..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812