TTB vs HTTB

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
looks like someone is learning 😀
Me? Nah, I just sit here on my office chair and pick my nose all day..(I wash my hands first though..) If you are talking about Matt I don't think what he is explaining there is anything new from what he has talked about for the last few years..If you want to get a laugh, check out the recent video of him doing some hitting with his 5 YO son..the kid is a trip.

May 12, 2016
You sound like David Koresh... :LOL:
Hey I'm not the one with the beliefs that are strange or abnormal. I believe in what 99% of the best players in the game say.. that's the norm here, not the outlier. Radical beliefs would be following that guy on Twitter.. just saying :)

Talk about Kool aid LOL

Reactions: TDS
Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Me? Nah, I just sit here on my office chair and pick my nose all day..(I wash my hands first though..) If you are talking about Matt I don't think what he is explaining there is anything new from what he has talked about for the last few years..If you want to get a laugh, check out the recent video of him doing some hitting with his 5 YO son..the kid is a trip.

if you say so

Jun 8, 2016
Hey I'm not the one with the beliefs that are strange or abnormal. I believe in what 99% of the best players in the game say.. that's the norm here, not the outlier. Radical beliefs would be following that guy on Twitter.. just saying :)
I was talking about your attitude towards what you believe not what you believe... This isn't mathematics, there is no way to prove anything so stating something is the truth is indeed over the top..and yes I know that your secret crush uses the word truth all the time as well..two wrongs don't make a right.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania

Talk about Kool aid LOL

I agree with pattar. It's not your beliefs, but the way you phrase them that give the cult like feel. FWIW, the HI crowd from back in the day definitely had a cult like feel as well. It's just that you and some of your friends remind me of them. Different theory, but same MO... JMHO.

May 12, 2016
I was talking about your attitude towards what you believe not what you believe...and two wrongs don't make a right. This isn't mathematics, there is no way to prove anything so stating something is the truth is indeed over the top..
We make decisions all the time based on things which aren't mathematics.. over the top.. I don't think so. 99% of course is arbitrary, but it's a fact that the overwhelming majority of the best players in the game say "down to".. let's say on the lower end 90%. That's far from over the top. We might not have a 1 + 1 = 2, but we still have enough information to make a logical decision. We make decisions all the time based on what experts say and based on %'s.

There was a lot more to that post then my attitude towards TTB and "down to". I spent a lot more time talking about the other important components

Jun 8, 2016
We make decisions all the time based on things which aren't mathematics.. over the top.. I don't think so. 99% of course is arbitrary, but it's a fact that the overwhelming majority of the best players in the game say "down to".. let's say on the lower end 90%. That's far from over the top. We might not have a 1 + 1 = 2, but we still have enough information to make a logical decision. We make decisions all the time based on what experts say and based on %'s.

There was a lot more to that post then my attitude towards TTB and "down to". I spent a lot more time talking about the other important components
The word truth is pretty strong, that is what I was saying. Whatever man, the main intent of my post was humor, not to invoke a discussion better suited for a college philosophy class.

May 12, 2016
I agree with pattar. It's not your beliefs, but the way you phrase them that give the cult like feel. FWIW, the HI crowd from back in the day definitely had a cult like feel as well. It's just that you and some of your friends remind me of them. Different theory, but same MO... JMHO.
Give me a f%#@ing break.. are you serious right now? I thought pattar was kind of kidding and I was playing along.. however. You want to talk about the way I phrase my beliefs? How about your leader? And I am not talking about the guy on Twitter either.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Give me a f%#@ing break.. are you serious right now? I thought pattar was kind of kidding and I was playing along.. however. You want to talk about the way I phrase my beliefs? How about your leader? And I am not talking about the guy on Twitter either.

You are just proving my point... thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478