Trading pins for the WS

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 5, 2009
We secured a bid to the NSA B WS a few weeks ago, and I am doing some last minute fund-raisers to raise money for the tournament and pins.

I got a quote for $750 for 250 2" pins. Seems pretty expensive to me.

Should I expect to spend this much? The girls would have about 22 pins each for trading day. Is this a good amount?

thanks

Jul 16, 2008
Oregon
Do 14U's still trade pins? That may be what you need to look at. Could be a waste if your the only team with pins there.

that's cheap this late in the game on the pins. we spent more last year b/c we waited so late to get them ordered. i'm with coachkevin, too - make sure the 14u's trade pins. make certain, too, when ordering that the designfor the pin is killer - girls will not want to trade with teams who have "not so pretty" pins! 22 is a great number - each girl will be able to trade with 21 other teams (keep one for themselves). have fun!

Aug 14, 2011
I think your quantity is good. A lot of 14U teams still trade, especially if the pins are "cool".
Seems your price is pretty high.
When we did pins, we used pinsbymagic.com several times. Jerry was our contact. Great quality and service. it couldn't hurt to bid with them. Their price list is online, but not sure on turnaround time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802