Tournaments have Started -- Seeing any Broken Bats?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 28, 2014
Ok, folks he asked about broken bats and ya'll are making this about Easton and the Ghost........ :cool:
He literally started his post with the following words "I'm under the personal theory that part of why Ghost Advanceds were breaking ....."

Feb 10, 2016
Illinois
Come on...5 bats would cost you about 50 bucks at most in shipping...hahaha

Those are the Ghosts. She also broke an LXT and my 8 year old son has dented two Quattros and broke a Demarini Zen. Dummy me insures them and it runs me about 25 bucks each time. Not a huge deal, but inconvenience more than anything.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Those are the Ghosts. She also broke an LXT and my 8 year old son has dented two Quattros and broke a Demarini Zen. Dummy me insures them and it runs me about 25 bucks each time. Not a huge deal, but inconvenience more than anything.

Who do you ship with?...even with insurance, you shouldn't be over like 15 bucks or so unless your insuring for wayyyy over value.
I have seen people insure for way over value like they are going to get that money...haha. Bats are only 2 or 3 pounds

Nevermind, I just read who you used, that explains it :). My advice, use usps...and you can use click and ship right from your
computer and print the label out then just drop off at the PO and go. No need to wait in line. Will save ya atleast 10 bucks
a shipment and way more if you don't insure.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2019
How old are the girls that are breaking bats? I want to know when I need to plan on increasing the equipment budget.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
The best way I have found to ship bats is the good old USPS.

Regular old Priority Mail.

Damn, you discovered my big secret...haha.

Yupper, have shipped over 8K bats with them and will never use another company. One big reason, to steal from usps is a federal crime. Makes employees and others really think hard if that package is worth their job and jail time. Do things get lost still, yes,
of course, its gonna happen. But I have only had ONE bat go missing...not a bad percentage. Not counting the other 3 who tried
to lie and never heard back from them...haha.
FedEx or UPS, nobody cares

Priority is usually 8-12 bucks depending where you ship to and 99% of the time, it does arrive within the 2-3 days.

Utah is the only state that has me baffled, its like 16-18 bucks to ship there...haha. Is there not many post offices there and
stuff has to be driven a long distance or what? No idea

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802