Tournament Food Question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 22, 2019
Minnesota, USA
I just rub mine then smoke. When done, I wrap them and let them sit for 1-2 hours to re-distribute the juices. It will be easy to pull and super moist so no sauce is needed while pulling. Add a little vegetable stock and throw in the crock-pot on warm. Have your Carolina sauce and a couple others on the condiment table. That way they have their choice of which one they want as well as how much they want on it. I charge $5 a sandwich because let's be real...how many tourneys in your area have outstanding BBQ Pulled Pork sandwiches for sale? and It's all about making the money to help support the organization or team.

^this.

If it's smoked right and there's a good rub, who needs sauce? :)

Jan 8, 2019
Santa Maria tri-tip sandwich, add chips and a soft drink, goes for $7.50-$10 around here. For $5 ea,, I'll take 2!

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Maybe we should start a BBQ thread...😆

One other thing to mention, should you choose to try and make a little more profit on your fruit cups, we get a nice light strawberry yogurt such as Yoplait Light and put one in many of the fruit cups. It cuts down on some of the fresh fruit needed to fill the cup, adds a sweet component and alternate healthy aspects to the cup, and is a minimal cost as compered to the fresh fruit it replaces.

We used to have a forum on here that we could start threads about alternate topics like football and BBQ. Not sure what happened to it though.

May 29, 2015
In addition to the fresh fruit cups, I’ve seen veggie snack bags go like crazy with just carrot sticks and celery in a sandwich baggie. Sometimes with a little ranch dip or peanut butter.

Feb 3, 2016
In Oklahoma the smoked bologna sandwiches sold out first. I smoked some and sliced it... pretty good stuff. I second the pulled pork. Easy money!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee