Tournament champions

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 4, 2015
New England
As for the Power 5 conferences, congrats to Arizona State, Oklahoma State, Arkansas, Nebraska and Florida State.

Except for FSU, those are schools that hadn't won in a while, some not ever. Oklahoma's dominance aside, it seems that college softball is showing more widespread success among the programs, which is a good thing. If Duke had won the ACC this year instead of last year, that would be 5 teams winning that hadn't won in 10 years.

Feb 25, 2020
Very fun to follow. The single elimination and rivalries are fun to watch in the conference tournies.

Im an ACC guy and Im looking forward to seeing how our big 4(FSU, VT, DUKE, CLEM) do in the tourney.

Feb 25, 2020
FSU just seems to win. Their 3b deserves a shrine. I think VT can go far. Rochard is a proven big-timer and Lemley can "steal" a game 2 they could be a good dark horse(previously ranked #2 darkhorse haha).

Dec 11, 2010
Commonality I see: great coaching.

Courtney Deifel…. She will be one of the greats.

Another commonality: most of these teams fit the mold having players that rake. They drop bombs.

That is the future of softball.

Apr 20, 2015
Shout out to Missouri who made it to the sec finals after a terrible start to sec play. They are coming on strong right now. Hope to maybe see them as the Cinderella this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 4, 2015
New England
The regionals broke perfectly for me! I'm a Georgia fan living in Raleigh-area, so I can see the Dogs in Durham (Duke as host). My DD played travel ball with a player now at Liberty, Georgia's first-round opponent, so there's another plus. Georgia is not that great, but they hit a ton, so if nothing else, I'm expecting some balls flying out of the yard this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coach101