Took DD to a bat demo day....opinions wanted

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 7, 2017
A drop like you're discussing such as a 3 ounce drop is HUGE! I would recommend going to a drop 11 in the same length as long as her mechanics and swing speed don't suffer. Might I suggest a Demarini Sprite? The longevity is there and the bat has had great reviews on here from current and past owners.

Thanks Yocoach. And it's funny that you mentioned the Sprite, because I found a CF9 -11 for a good price ($175) just today and I wasn't sure if I should pull the trigger. But now it looks like it was meant to be. Thanks again.

I bought my dd a new axebat because she needed a longer bat. She loves the grip it helped straighten out some bent wrist issues however at first balls off tee were consistantly 20-30 ft shorter with axebat than with demarini balanced keep in mind its 2" shorter and 2oz lighter but axe bat was not broken in at all. That was Jan1 now bat is getting more pop. My post is to say there is no magic bats out there we have tried them all. Just real good advertising let her swing what she thinks she can hit best with.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478