To move or not.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 6, 2015
I think there are still fragments of the Dead Sea scrolls that have not yet been interpreted. They should let you have a crack at them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got it mainly because I will routinely alert DD (a catcher) at fields that have a short backstop that real chance to get some outs.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
Lol..good point. My guess is this wasn’t PGF Nationals 😂
Plenty of cheating going on at PGF Nationals. Like using younger sisters birth certificate or just adding players after the check-in. Even having the older stud just happen to be in the bathroom at check-in. Also, after the check-in, there is not a roster police force that is assigned to go around checking rosters. Opposing coaches are not supplied with photos and have no idea if number 75 the same number 75 that checked in. Coaches cheat and tell stories about how they did it. Its more common than one would like to think.

Jun 8, 2016
Plenty of cheating going on at PGF Nationals. Like using younger sisters birth certificate or just adding players after the check-in. Even having the older stud just happen to be in the bathroom at check-in. Also, after the check-in, there is not a roster police force that is assigned to go around checking rosters. Opposing coaches are not supplied with photos and have no idea if number 75 the same number 75 that checked in. Coaches cheat and tell stories about how they did it. Its more common than one would like to think.
I am sure. I doubt somebody could get away with playing for two different teams (albeit different age brackets) in the same tournament though... :LOL:

Nov 18, 2015
Apologies for the late post, but regarding the roster issue - how many of you would actually file a protest b/c there's a girl who appears to be YOUNGER than everyone else?

It's not like you'd ever be able to brag about it at the next coaches meeting: "So I'm giving my middle schoolers their final pep talk, right? right before gametime, you see, and here comes this little girl, just walks right out onto the field and INTO their dugout. And I mean little, right? I thought she was holding a basketball, her hand was so tiny. So I said to myself - I said 'Buddy Boy, there ain't no way you're gonna let that 4-foot-nothing in pigtails spoil your chance gettin' to the bronze bracket championship game'. Man, you should have seen how fast I dialed the TD to report it. I must have been really lucky that day, too, b/c even though the TD kept telling me he had a bad connection and the call kept dropping, after the 5th time he finally agreed to come take a look. No sir, you ain't bringin' no 10U-ringer to face MY girls, not on my watch..."

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28