TM vs JF

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
TM is a venomous jack@$$. Frye is a punk. Nothing new, really.

Content summary...
TM: I teach mechanics that optimize launch quickness.
Frye: I was successful in the show.

Last edited:
May 12, 2016
Video comparisons by Rich are awful.. the angle(from the back more) of Frye's swing is not by accident IMO

Reactions: TDS
May 24, 2013
So Cal
Video comparisons by Rich are awful.. the angle(from the back more) of Frye's swing is not by accident IMO

As there always is with TM, there's an agenda to paint the picture a certain way. That said, TM isn't wrong about Frye's swing, and Frye said it himself - it's a push swing with the goal of hitting ground balls. I would also agree with the point that Frye might not make it to the show in today's game.

May 12, 2016
As there always is with TM, there's an agenda to paint the picture a certain way. That said, TM isn't wrong about Frye's swing, and Frye said it himself - it's a push swing with the goal of hitting ground balls. I would also agree with the point that Frye might not make it to the show in today's game.
That's debatable, most athletes find a way. Frye might have a different role/ goals in today's game. Interesting what he said about the balls, I didn't realize that.

Nov 18, 2015
Congrats to @CoachDanBlewett ; - that’s a pretty good pull to get them both on, given that their Twitter feud has been going on a for at least a few months.

If anyone’s watched it already - is it mostly audio, or is there some visuals involved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 16, 2015
South East
Congrats to @CoachDanBlewett ; - that’s a pretty good pull to get them both on, given that their Twitter feud has been going on a for at least a few months.

If anyone’s watched it already - is it mostly audio, or is there some visuals involved?

YouTube link in #1 post......

May 24, 2013
So Cal

Mostly audio. TM has some side-by-side video stuff on a monitor over his head, but it's nothing new if you're familiar with his content.

May 12, 2016
Good lord I think TM is a complete @ss.. but Frye is not the best person to be talking about swing mechanics. Not sure why Frye challenges TM when his specialty is obviously not mechanics. And again, I do believe TM is a dick.. and I don't agree with everything he teaches about mechanics, but Frye is embarrassing in this video.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee