Those pesky one legged and back elbow down hitters.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2016
Julray, I see her position allows her to come up and over.

pIXCOLx.gif
By cheating, do you mean she set up a little different before her move forward?

Reactions: TDS
Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
No, it’s scapula rhythm. When it’s level and the elbow up, you increase the scapula rhythm and function. It’s the same for throwing.

It’s not just a coincidence, but how do you get there?

Jun 8, 2016
No, it’s scapula rhythm. When it’s level and the elbow up, you increase the scapula rhythm and function. It’s the same for throwing.

I am confused..I thought you started this thread to mock a flat rear forearm? You change your mind just because @Work=wins was agreeing with you? :ROFLMAO:

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali

Hitting is timing. Hitting is not power etc. timing=power not mechanics. The scap holds/releases when necessary. Timing based.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
I am confused..I thought you started this thread to mock a flat rear forearm? You change your mind just because @Work=wins was agreeing with you? :ROFLMAO:

No, No, Pattar, I mocked him because he doesn’t think it can be done any other way . I agree with there being a best launch position. Made this about 10 years ago?

giphy.gif

There are things that make up the launch position, coil n stretch, launch. An attitude like a cat stalking it’s prey. So, no just getting to the position doesn’t mean anything unless your ready to launch.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cputman12