Things College Softball Announcers Can Quit Saying

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Don't need to check my schedule to know college fastpitch postseason is upon us..just need to check the Barnhill mentions on here. What are you guys going to do for fun when she graduates?

Feb 15, 2017
Enjoy not hearing Michelle Smith say here name every ten seconds. I mean does she follow her around and cut her meat at dinner?

Tonight she said she has a loopy high rise ball.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jun 8, 2016
Enjoy not hearing Michelle Smith say here name every ten seconds. I mean does she follow her around and cut her meat at dinner?

Tonight she said she has a loopy high rise ball.

I just find it amusing..people act as if she has committed crimes against humanity or something...send her to the Hague!!

Feb 15, 2017
Instead of questioning why Fouts threw a first pitch outside pitch to the pitch hitting slapper, the ESPN crew told us Florida went out for ice cream the other night. Very insightful... However we didn't find out if Kelly prefers cup or cone. Saving that for NCAA tournament.

Dec 11, 2010
Don't need to check my schedule to know college fastpitch postseason is upon us..just need to check the Barnhill mentions on here. What are you guys going to do for fun when she graduates?

Pattar, the real question is what are Beth and Michelle going to do? They will practically be empty nesters, lol!

I don’t have anything against Barnhill. She’s just a kid caught up in a crazy whirlwind. She does exactly what her coaches and apparently the NCAA want her to do. Not my circus, not my monkeys.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802