Then this guy shows up....

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 28, 2014
He's awesome!
DeAngelo was so nice to our girls all weekend.
Chaos goes down to a great Tampa Mustangs team in the championship game of TCS southeast world series in Atlanta.
We beat the Mustangs yesterday 1-0 but today they got the win!
Our girls fought hard and ended up 6-1-1 with some huge wins against The Bolts, Mustangs and other top tier southeast teams. We didnt repeat for the second year in a row but our young girls played well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200719-201848_Message+.jpg
    Screenshot_20200719-201848_Message+.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

BigSkyHi

All I know is I don't know
Jan 13, 2020
He's awesome!
Chaos goes down to a great Tampa Mustangs team in the championship game of TCS southeast world series in Atlanta.
Our girls fought hard and ended up 6-1-1 with some huge wins against The Bolts, Mustangs and other top tier southeast teams. We didnt repeat for the second year in a row but our young girls played well.
One day of rest then back at it in Team NJ.
Congrats to the kids (y) . I surely do miss the softball we got to enjoy living in Florida.

Aug 19, 2015
Atlanta, GA
He was at the Washington vs. Furman game that we attended at GA Tech back in February. Rooting for a Washington player from the Atlanta metro area. That guy is a HOOT.

Jul 3, 2013
First time I saw him, I thought he was annoying and a huge distraction. The LSU hype man has since grown on me. I like him.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

TMD

Feb 18, 2016
First time I saw him, I thought he was annoying and a huge distraction. The LSU hype man has since grown on me. I like him.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Honestly, I'm still in the "annoying and a huge distraction" camp. He may be a great guy, but I am pretty sure that LSU is happy his sister has moved on so he's not there anymore.

Jun 26, 2020
We took a recruiting trip to LSU and that guy has spirit. I had no idea who he is or was You never know when the spirit hits you

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
Its interesting how many people (that arent LSU fans) like the guy but its the opposite for a lot of LSU fans. I can assure that there were alot of fans that werent necessarily happy his sister graduated but they are happy that he might not be around as much. It rubbed people the wrong way that the spectacle was about him and not the actual players. Its one thing to cheer, but its another to be obnoxious and he fit the latter most of the time. I know that there were some players that werent fans of him but didnt say anything out of respect for his sister.

Oct 4, 2018
He's awesome!

Hey! You were at our home park. Nothing all that special, but it's where my girls hang their cleats and half the dirt in my house came from those fields.

Congrats on the great weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478