THE Spring Games

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 11, 2012
How is Flosoftballs streaming?

Was going to set my parents up with it so they can watch from home, but I've read mixed reviews
We haven’t been down there since 2020 but back then it was spotty. No idea if it’s gotten better.
Side note: looks like our girls play each other this year but my kid is likely missing the games for a grad class.

Mar 1, 2018
Central Indiana

Was going to set my parents up with it so they can watch from home, but I've read mixed reviews
I absolutely love it, especially for the early part of the season. Tons of games, but also don't expect every single game to be covered, or to have ESPN primetime announcers or multi-cam coverage. But for watching softball, it's great.

Oct 1, 2014
USA

It's definitely not perfect but it is the only game in town so if you want to watch them at all you put up with it. Some games/fields/days will be better than others.

It's also kind of neat that you can go back later and search for specific teams and games and watch the replay.

Sep 3, 2015
I’m about to subscribe, only game for DD that’s streamed this weekend is on Flo. The past 2 weeks my DD pitched in the espn+ streamed games, so I’ll compare. Just need to see the game and hopefully my kid pitches. The live stats just don’t do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 20, 2015
7:25pm flight tomorrow.....should be able to catch some former players at Diamondplex on Saturday before DDs run starts sunday, all of her games at Auburndale

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Heading out tomorrow - DD's games start Sunday. Going to umpire a few games as well to give some people some breaks who need them.

Hate we are playing in Polk Country - that area is just bleah. I am staying in Kissimmee. I will be happier there after games even though it is going to be a drive every day.

And FloSoftball is OK on some fields and not on others. It depends A LOT on what connections they are using. If they are using field supplied wi-fi (which they have done at some fields) it will not be great.

Nov 18, 2022
Going over tomorrow to watch some at ROC park- Madeira beach. Small complex with only 3 fields but of all has the best views around surrounded by water!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802