The Spring Games

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Will be there the next two weekends!!! So many people to catch up with. Going to see a whole bunch of 'first college games' for 6 kids and a bunch of others. DD's college team for next year will be there so she cant wait to see them and check out the newcomers.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone. Always happy to meet new people if you post your dd's team and pm me and we can see if the logistics work out.

Jun 11, 2012
Will be there the next two weekends!!! So many people to catch up with. Going to see a whole bunch of 'first college games' for 6 kids and a bunch of others. DD's college team for next year will be there so she cant wait to see them and check out the newcomers.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone. Always happy to meet new people if you post your dd's team and pm me and we can see if the logistics work out.
Am I going to see you again this year? We fly down Friday. Looking forward to warmer weather.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Am I going to see you again this year? We fly down Friday. Looking forward to warmer weather.
Yes... perhaps Saturday but Sunday is 100%. Carnegie Mellon is on the field next to Suffolk's and I think UNE is in the park also so lots of people to see in the same area.

One of our local pitchers is looking to go to Suffolk in 2020 so will be there for her as well.

Jun 11, 2012
Yes... perhaps Saturday but Sunday is 100%. Carnegie Mellon is on the field next to Suffolk's and I think UNE is in the park also so lots of people to see in the same area.

One of our local pitchers is looking to go to Suffolk in 2020 so will be there for her as well.
More pitching is always a good thing. The team looks better than last year. And the whole overall vibe is better. There was a bit of a divide last year but that has since been rectified.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
We’re there 3/6-3/15.

DD's first games are 3/15. 3/14 is an off day, although I do think they have a practice scheduled. Unfortunately DD is missing this year due to surgery. She is still traveling with the team, but will not be playing. Actually, her and I played catch yesterday for the first time since the surgery. 30 over hand throws with no pain, so she is making progress. Baby steps...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom