The new KING OF THE NCAA POOL

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Wow. I was spanked, unmercifully, this year. ("Thank you sir, may I have another?")

Got to give props to the new KING OF THE NCAA POOL, the man who is clearly smarter than me:

Dave Parker

Dave correctly picked Tennessee and Oklahoma in the finals. (I was sure it would be Oklahoma and Arizona State.)

Flamethrower also picked Tennessee and Oklahoma. Unfortunately, Flamethrower, however, was doomed by his loyalty to Hofstra, picking them to go all the way to the CWS. (While I admire your faith, I question your sanity. Hofstra over Missouri? Yeah, right...)

So, congrats to Dave!

He truly is smarter than me. (I picked Oklahoma over Arizona State.)

Feb 4, 2009
Completely forgot about this. Thanks for the update. I went through some serious data and scientific configurations in determining my picks(ie Hofstra, I heard, read, dreamed or somehow determined they had a really outstanding pitcher).

Wow I finally ...actually won something and will not receive a penny for it .... oh well .......I'm probably not smarter than you either sluggers ......I won because I have no life and all I do is watch college softball and take my kids to play travel softball take them to the school to practice softball with my kids (get the point) although I will not brag or boast about this victory I will be humble as I know luck was involved. But thanks for the recognition.