The Ivy League Cancels Spring 2021 Sports

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 28, 2020
Better safe than sorry. One Parent loses a Child and it blamed on COVID -- caught by playing a softball game -- and the lawsuit will be really expensive.

Anyway -- Those kids plan on being the CEO or Owner for the business that all the other college graduates will work at. Heck they can sponsor the softball league if they want to play after college.

Oct 3, 2019
Others on here can bring up politics but if I do its a problem. Why don't you tell the others like the woman who brought it up today and called me out to stick to softball? I guess she agrees with your political lean?
Or is that too hard for you?
I guess I lean the wrong way for you and this board. Some people on here are happy if softball is shut down for good. They couldn't care less about the girls. I'll make some people happy and go. I don't contribute enough anyway.
See ya!
waaa waaaaa waaaaaaa

Nov 18, 2013
Oh geez, sorry I brought this thread back up. I was ignoring the political stuff and just wanted to share that the NESCAC conference made their decision to compete this spring, never intended for it to go down the political rabbit hole again. I thought this thread had moved on from that.

That being said, I hate to see anyone, even posters who enjoy shaking the snow globe (not referring to BT here, BTW), leave the community. I think most members on here (who actually do post) often share insightful and helpful info the majority of the time (and BT is definitely one of those posters who has probably helped numerous other people with pitching and navigating the recruiting process). If a certain poster truly rubs you (general you) the wrong way, just use the ignore feature and you’ll never see their posts again. It really is that simple. I tend to learn a lot from both sides of a controversial topic when people discuss them on here. But alas, I get that this is a softball discussion board and we really should make our best attempts to stick to that topic.

ETA: I, too, have been known to go off-topic when I am passionate or have a differing opinion about certain things.

Again, my fault, I probably should have started a new thread instead of tagging on to this one.

Definitely not your fault. Off topic or even political is fine. I just don’t want to see page after page from the same person arguing with everybody. I was also annoyed the admins shut down replies to the other thread just because Covid was in the title when there wasn’t anything political or controversial in it. I’m sure that annoyance came through in my reply, but there wasn’t anything that should make him feel he should leave. I like his other posts and even asked him to post more softball. .

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2014
USA
Others on here can bring up politics but if I do its a problem. Why don't you tell the others like the woman who brought it up today and called me out to stick to softball? I guess she agrees with your political lean?
Or is that too hard for you?
I guess I lean the wrong way for you and this board. Some people on here are happy if softball is shut down for good. They couldn't care less about the girls. I'll make some people happy and go. I don't contribute enough anyway.
See ya!
Hey BT - come on back, I know you're still lurking. You contributed a lot that was appreciated here. Come back and push back!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45