The 'Fall Forward Drill'

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 17, 2008
in the dugout
thanks hal... i'll put this one to work tonight at practice. i'll let you know how it works out.

just a quick background on my dd. she is 17 and has pitched for six years. from the get go she could naturally throw very hard. when she was 12 she was probably one of the, if not the, fastest pitchers her age in this area. problem is, it was all natural ability because she had poor instruction and at the time i knew nothing about pitching. well the poor instruction started catching up with her in the last year or so. she still has decent velocity but not much more than what she had when she was 13. i'm looking for ways to get another 5 mph out of her to get her into the same range of the top pitchers that we face every weekend.

physically she has all of the gifts. she's 5'11" and has athletic ability.
th_jillglasses.jpg

halskinner

Banned
May 7, 2008
My speed increasing exercise

thanks hal... i'll put this one to work tonight at practice. i'll let you know how it works out.

just a quick background on my dd. she is 17 and has pitched for six years. from the get go she could naturally throw very hard. when she was 12 she was probably one of the, if not the, fastest pitchers her age in this area. problem is, it was all natural ability because she had poor instruction and at the time i knew nothing about pitching. well the poor instruction started catching up with her in the last year or so. she still has decent velocity but not much more than what she had when she was 13. i'm looking for ways to get another 5 mph out of her to get her into the same range of the top pitchers that we face every weekend.

physically she has all of the gifts. she's 5'11" and has athletic ability.
th_jillglasses.jpg

You want another 5 mph? It can be done immediately. It is a chapter in my book.

Winning Fast Pitch Softball

Nov 7, 2014
I Thought you were not allowed to sell things on DFP ? I have a Ferrari for sell guaranteed to make your softball travel at 180 mph. any one want to buy it ?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28