"The Best Hitting Drill Ever"

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 15, 2013
Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'm sorry, but when I see the title "Best Hitting Drill Ever", the first thing that comes to mind is walking down the streets of New York and seeing the sign "World's Greatest Pizza". After you see the same sign a dozen times within an hour, you start becoming numb to it.

But to answer your question, I have never seen what he has to offer. It may very well be the "Best Hitting Drill Ever", or it could just be another drill...

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
The price went up. When this topic was posted on another website, the price was just under $1,000.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
I would prefer to pay you $100 an hour for 13 hour hitting lessons.

I got nothing against someone trying to make a buck though especially for best hitting drill ever.

Dec 15, 2013
The best hitting drill is not over $1000. It is $171.

And I didnt say I was going to pay for it. I just wanted to hear if anyone has used this. I think so many people are overly focused with mechanical aspects and timing is overlooked. If you have a good foundation then timing is key.

Dec 15, 2013
So your saying you bought #1 and #2? Want to share your experience? Or are you just trolling my thread to get your post count up?

His son was drafted in the 1st round. I have a feeling he has some decent information to share. But unfortunately i do not care for his tactics. My question isn't, "should I spend my hard earned money to buy this" it is "has anyone had any experience with this system" If so, then a honest review would be helpful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802