Thanks for the add

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 13, 2022
Thank you for the add!
For a couple of seasons now, this forum has come up when I had been searching for answers. Don’t know what took me so long to join… I have been coaching softball for over a decade (3 daughters) but have only started coaching comp/travel ball two seasons ago. I had a huge break because there is a 10 year gap between my 2nd and 3rd girl. I love getting back in tournament mode but there has been a lot to learn. My daughter played up to 10s this fall because we were unable to field an 8U team due to the new USSA age cutoff (which I have questions about) and it took me a lot to fully figure out the DP/FLEX, but I did and successfully used it.
I guess I’ll post my age questions on an appropriate thread.
About me; mom of 5, degree in Kinesiology, certified exercise physiologist, former apapted phys ed teacher, lover of all things softball 🥎

Jun 8, 2016
My daughter played up to 10s this fall because we were unable to field an 8U team due to the new USSA age cutoff (which I have questions about)
USSSA has not changed its cutoff AFAIK. Playing age still determined by what age they are on Dec. 31.