Thank you!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Recently my DD has been verbaled to play at a D1 school with a very nice offer. I'm writing this thread just to thank all of the people on here whose advice I have followed about mechanics and training that I found mostly on this site. DD was recognized for her bat, pitching and defense. But mainly her stick. The mechanics and swing she uses were built using this site as our main tool . FFS, RD bass, greenmonsters, BM, Eric F, mark h, wellphyt,tewks, straightleg, Donny buster, are just to name a few people that helped . I have read hundreds of threads on here by hundreds of people and all of it really helped me teach my DD what kind of swing were trying to achieve. This is just a humble thank you to everyone who has shared their knowledge about hitting. It is greatly appreciated .
With that being said DD still has a lot of work to do to hit at a D1 level but we will keep working and I will keep referecing DFP when I run into a snag.

Ps. if I forgot anyone , so sorry. Thanks again DFP you did help a clueless parent help their DD achieve a dream.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Recently my DD has been verbaled to play at a D1 school with a very nice offer. I'm writing this thread just to thank all of the people on here whose advice I have followed about mechanics and training that I found mostly on this site. DD was recognized for her bat, pitching and defense. But mainly her stick. The mechanics and swing she uses were built using this site as our main tool . FFS, RD bass, greenmonsters, BM, Eric F, mark h, wellphyt,tewks, straightleg, Donny buster, are just to name a few people that helped . I have read hundreds of threads on here by hundreds of people and all of it really helped me teach my DD what kind of swing were trying to achieve. This is just a humble thank you to everyone who has shared their knowledge about hitting. It is greatly appreciated .
With that being said DD still has a lot of work to do to hit at a D1 level but we will keep working and I will keep referecing DFP when I run into a snag.

Ps. if I forgot anyone , so sorry. Thanks again DFP you did help a clueless parent help their DD achieve a dream.

Congratulations! I hope your DD achieves all of her dreams and ends up with a huge college career and success. Please keep us posted on her achievements in the parent brag forum. Many of us will be watching and cheering for her...unless she's playing against us:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom