Tennessee vs South Carolina 3/23

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 5, 2015
If you get a chance, I encourage you to watch this game on ESPN3...you can view on Roku or ESPN.com

I wanted to check out Tennessee since they were ranked #2 and this game has it all.

Very entertaining game.

You won't be disappointed. Lot of action.

Craziest game I have seen in a while.

Mar 2, 2016
I was at the game, and it was a lot of fun to be at. You just had a feeling that going into the bottom of the 7th something was going to happen...Great game for sure!

Jul 14, 2017
I was at the game, and it was a lot of fun to be at. You just had a feeling that going into the bottom of the 7th something was going to happen...Great game for sure!

I was watching yesterday’s game. Had to drive DD somewhere as the 7th inning was about to start. Thank goodness I can finish watching it today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Coach Lisle is working his magic with the SC bats!

I have to agree he is making a difference. Of course having Jake, Nikki Blue, and Chelsea Wilkinson throwing BP cannot hurt. The team is also working with a new Sports Psychologist and DW and I have noticed is that they are not quitting on themselves as in the past. Strange thing is that when you look at SC on paper you cannot reconcile their success this year. Maybe a great example of how stats do not tell the whole story. :)

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
Wow. Did not see that coming this weekend.

I have tried to watch SC as much as possible. Their resilient efforts are certainly paying off!! None of Tennessee’s pitchers could hold them back. Kudos to SC team and coaches!! Love watching them.

I saw camera scan over Nikki Blue and Jake. Tv was on mute, what were they saying? Or did they say anything?

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
I have tried to watch SC as much as possible. Their resilient efforts are certainly paying off!! None of Tennessee’s pitchers could hold them back. Kudos to SC team and coaches!! Love watching them.

I saw camera scan over Nikki Blue and Jake. Tv was on mute, what were they saying? Or did they say anything?

Talking about the quality hitting reps SC gets with the of them throwing BP.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FPVQ23