Tell me theorys on bunting....

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
You can expect a little over 2 runs in this scenario (runners on 2nd and 3rd without no outs). Why are you bunting? Why do you hate your team?
I am bunting to almost guarantee we score first. It matters. Our girls get excited/lose and their girls get nervous/tight. There is more to the game than Xs and Os.

Jun 8, 2016
Our girls get excited/lose
Sounds about right..😂

If you cannot score 1 run (early in the game with the IF back) by hitting away with second and third and no outs you probably are not going to win anyway…

I am convinced that most youth softball coaches need a more intellectually stimulating job so they don’t feel the urge to outsmart themselves all the time on the field 😜

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
just show me the numbers for 8u-18u fastpitch, which is the level most of this board is involved with, and I’ll be happy.
Don’t have them but in lieu of that I would still rather go with the college numbers for anything above 12u then trust the opinion of some random guys on the internet..

Oct 14, 2019
Next thing I know you’re going to tell me all those gifs of Barry Bonds and the like in the hitting section have any relevance to this board.

Oct 14, 2019
Don’t have them but in lieu of that I would still rather go with the college numbers for anything above 12u then trust the opinion of some random guys on the internet..
just go with 3 true outcomes then. should work out great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478