Tell me a lil about this swing, please

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
money? Don’t know the particulars of why. The media makes it sound like they coulda kept him. At least what I’ve heard. Either way I’m happy. GO Dodgers !!
Could have been money. Bloom probably knew with what Dombrowski did to the farm system they were going to have a hard time competing in the next few years anyway. Could also be that Mookie saw that and decided he didn't want to be part of a re-build. Could have also been that he just didn't want to play in Boston anymore..not everybody enjoys the constant scrutiny you get when playing in Boston.

Dec 5, 2017
Not so much, up in Marion, IN
You mentioned "swing angry', the org. my dd plays for now is run by a guy that does hitting lessons and that's his slogan. His facility is in Louisville, that's why I asked.

Jan 14, 2020
You mentioned "swing angry', the org. my dd plays for now is run by a guy that does hitting lessons and that's his slogan. His facility is in Louisville, that's why I asked.
Its a great line... Been saying that for a hot minute... lol... hit the ball like it stole something from ya... lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fjhood