Team USA 2020

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Lauren Haegar played for Florida and she hits just fine. They definitely struggled at the plate with consistency.
They were lucky to get that transfer from NC State. What was her name Linderman? It was pretty much her and Lorenz this past season.

Yeah Haegar was good. I believe whatever you show up with is what you got in more cases than not at the college level.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I like Osterman. But come on, give someone else a chance. Move on already.

There needs to be some leadership on the team. There are a lot more distractions (referred to colloquially as "parties") at the Olympic games than people realize.

You need a couple of players who have been there before to keep the kiddies in line. Osterman can supply the leadership.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
There needs to be some leadership on the team. There are a lot more distractions (referred to colloquially as "parties") at the Olympic games than people realize.

You need a couple of players who have been there before to keep the kiddies in line. Osterman can supply the leadership.

True. I think Abbott and Arrioto would fit that role. I see it as a last hoorah. More than anything else for Osterman.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802