Team Merger

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 16, 2016
Illinois
Ok well it might be ok...or half the girls might hate each other's guts and 1/4 of the parents will swap spouses and it will be a mess...no way of telling :ROFLMAO:

There could be some really creative names for this team of Spouse Swappers. :ROFLMAO: Sign me up. I just want to see how this drama would play out.

Jun 8, 2016
There could be some really creative names for this team of Spouse Swappers. :ROFLMAO: Sign me up. I just want to see how this drama would play out.
The Swinging Swingers..

There are a group of parents around here (who you have had the pleasure of encountering), who have stuck together through numerous team changes, who supposedly would fit right in with a team called that 😂

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Seriously, it all depends on the coaches egos.

Someone has to be 'THE' head coach. The person who has team direction and final authority.

If the incoming coaching staff (especially the person who is no longer head coach) can deal with that when it is not 'being done the way I would have' it can be fine.

If they are saying things like 'co-head coach' pretty good chance that is going to be a mess.

May 16, 2016
Illinois
The Swinging Swingers..

There are a group of parents around here (who you have had the pleasure of encountering), who have stuck together through numerous team changes, who supposedly would fit right in with a team called that 😂
Ohhh No! I think I know who you are referring to.

That group could be called the Swinging Swingers, or:
Parking Lot Brawlers
Obnoxious Idiots with Cowbells
Half the Adults Just got Kicked Out of the Complex 14U Elite

Jun 8, 2016
Ohhh No! I think I know who you are referring to.

That group could be called the Swinging Swingers, or:
Parking Lot Brawlers
Obnoxious Idiots with Cowbells
Half the Adults Just got Kicked Out of the Complex 14U Elite
Yeah..they have lost the cowbells but everything still applies..

Jun 27, 2021
good in theory, traditionally combining two B teams together still equals B team. Although slightly better. But these types of teams typically don't workout more than a year together if that either by players leaving for testing the waters to better- typically the pitchers or the coaches are too loyal to their kids and it becomes an internal issue. No need to go into detail that half of each team was deemed unworthy, so now you have that going against you if it fails that half of each team is fist pumping the break up and.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
whos going to being honest when one of the Asst coaches kids is the weak link....gets awkward.
Hate to say but I said, If a certain kid is allowed back on this team, we are outta here. I saw that kid to my dismay, and we walked. That was only part of the decision to leave.

Jan 25, 2022
I think OP should start a vlog here to chronicle the details of this merger and possible s**tshow it could become. Or maybe it'll be great. Could be entertaining either way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802