Team helmets carrying bag

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 9, 2012
Our organization is taking over 12u from Community Ed this summer, so we are purchasing new batting helmets, catchers gear, etc. We have 5 Easton Z5 helmets, and are looking for the best way to store/carry them. We have used the hanging helmet bags in the past...but they are so awkward and crappy looking. Anyone have any other suggestions?

May 6, 2015
before investing in bag for team helmets, I would see if you will really need them. a lot of families even at rec will get their girl their own helmet (you can get them pretty cheap). When I coached, I would take the bag (big black duffel) given to me for team gear, and remove all but one or two helmets (i would want one more than however many girls on team did not have their own, in case someone forgot, etc.).

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
before investing in bag for team helmets, I would see if you will really need them. a lot of families even at rec will get their girl their own helmet (you can get them pretty cheap). When I coached, I would take the bag (big black duffel) given to me for team gear, and remove all but one or two helmets (i would want one more than however many girls on team did not have their own, in case someone forgot, etc.).

Makes me chuckle when I think back to my LL baseball days. We had 2 or 3 helmets for the entire team. Today's parent cringe at the thought of their precious child sharing a batting helmet with anyone, including their own siblings. The wussification of American continues...

Sep 22, 2015
When boys get lice, shave their head...girls, not happening. We had team bats, helmets, maybe even shared a piece of gum or two. Times have certainly changed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee