Team cancelling TCS Myrtle - no refunds

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
No good rational behind no transfers.
Perhaps TCS can join the forum and explain themselves!??

Last edited:

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
I guess my thoughts would be to see if there are still players interested in going. If you can swing the players and some staff, perhaps the organization would allow a "sub lease" of the paid spot in the tourney. Not often allowed or appreciated by organizations, but might be a decent compromise to losing future business or dealing with credit card disputes; especially in these unprecedented times.

Mar 22, 2010
I guess my thoughts would be to see if there are still players interested in going. If you can swing the players and some staff, perhaps the organization would allow a "sub lease" of the paid spot in the tourney. Not often allowed or appreciated by organizations, but might be a decent compromise to losing future business or dealing with credit card disputes; especially in these unprecedented times.

I guess it depends where you stand on the whole traveling part. There are those in the Northeast where things have quieted a bit that are not interested in traveling to States where Covid numbers are getting worse. But I suppose that's a whole other debate...

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Appears the refund policy changed
June 22nd.
The 14 day travel quarantine announced in certain state more recently.
So dont think thats connected.

Why they changed the policy?
Must be a big business decision for what reason? The other policy worked.

Mar 22, 2010
Maybe it's a ploy to discourage teams from cancelling and once the tournament is over they would reconsider the refund.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RunnerOn2