Team cancelling TCS Myrtle - no refunds

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2012
NC
It’s been the policy all along. That’s why we penciled in and decided against doing it so we never paid. With everything going on a few months ago we weren’t going to take that chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 22, 2010
It’s been the policy all along. That’s why we penciled in and decided against doing it so we never paid. With everything going on a few months ago we weren’t going to take that chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My understanding is that the policy was changed in May.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Just to Share
*TCS. Here in So Cal.
inquired with the guy who handles this area. Travis.
Regarding refunds or transfer funds to future events.
He responded TCS is doing both
refunds and reallocate funds to future events.
Which is the feedback i have also received from local team Coaches.

*Not certain how many states he oversee's. He was not familiar with Myrtle situation.

Sorry to hear it sounds different in Myrtle.

Last edited:
May 21, 2019
A review of the SBA Paycheck Protection Program list, TCS received approval for a loan up to $2 million through the Bank of Colorado on April 2, 2020.

You can view this information on Line 114247 on the downloaded spreadsheet listing all the companies approved for SBA loans.

USSSA, LLC approved for SBA loan up to $1 million through South State Bank on April 12, 2020 (Line 155329 on spreadsheet).

Ran a search using keywords PGF, Premier Girls Fastpitch, and PGF's listed corporate address, and it appears the company either did not submit a PPP loan request or was not approved.

You have to download the list. There is no view option. Select Click Here button which will reroute you to the SBA site. Once on the SBA site, select the Download button to download the zip folder.

As one poster commented, travel (soft)ball is BIG BUSINESS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802