Teaching IR Pitching.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 17, 2019
Yes, with no disrespect to Java or anyone else, it reads like a Master's Thesis. The audience for the video playlist is those who can't/won't/ don't have the time/dedication/ability to digest all that. Maybe I missed the video in there that ... or maybe you were suggesting I make it ;). The Jenny Finch dissection vid is good, but not quite what I'm looking for. I'm looking for something like this without the HE overtones.

Apr 17, 2019

2-step drill is great. That's a great followup video after the missing one I'm hunting for (it may not exist). Looking for something that just runs through the lower-half mechanics of pitching as an introduction. (Yes, I'm being picky.)

Really... If you have info that would be great.
John "O" posted a link to the clinic. He and his group do a great job of hosting a clinic....this will be my fourth year with them........every year he promises warm weather....still waiting, but I'm guessing you are used to it.
If you want some online training, Sarah and I just launched out our "High Performance Pitching" online education and certification program. Check it out.....lots of free videos to peak your interest. Sounds like you need to be in the Intermediate Level courses....specifically Intermediate Course 10 includes lessons on IR, Brush Trigger, and Arm Whip.......www.paulygirlfastpitch.com

Aug 10, 2015
First of all, thank you John for hosting the clinic. Second, thanks Rick for coming to this area. I will be sending some of my students to this (From Sioux Falls/Brandon SD area). We work all IR and looking forward to working with you and learning about things we may be missing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee