Talented players with character needed for travel to Spain

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 28, 2008
I'm looking for a few HS aga players to complete a team I will be taking to Spain July 6-14, 2015 as part of America's Team. If you are interested please watch the video to be sure this is a good fit for you. Then email me at CoaclDalton@Ruer.US or just call me directly at 678-943-0064. I will get you a flyer about the trip, all of the details, answer any questions you may have and get you references from my previous trips to Italy in 2012, and 2013.

[video=youtube_share;atGKs9mg3po]http://youtu.be/atGKs9mg3po[/video]

Thanks,
Dalton Ruer

Apr 29, 2013
Good luck! I hope you can put a good team together! My daughter is going to Athens & Rome with America's team next summer. We are in serious fundraising mode right now!

Dec 10, 2012
USA
My DD went to Italy with America's Team summer 2014. It was a wonderful experience. She is going to the Dominican Republic in July 2015 with America's Team. I hope you are able to put a great team together for this priceless experience.

Dec 28, 2008
Glad your daughters had such a great time. My first trip was to Italy and I loved the whole experience so much I went back for the same trip in 2013. Looking forward to providing this opportunity to other young ladies and their families and seeing something new. I start all my teams with players that I do instruction with so it's amazing to the see the confidence difference in them and the renewed love for the game when we return.

Dec 28, 2008
Good luck! I hope you can put a good team together! My daughter is going to Athens & Rome with America's team next summer. We are in serious fundraising mode right now!

I have had 3 players go with all or nearly all of the money raised outside their family. The most money raised with GoFundMe and the family would update their Facebook every couple of days sharing who had helped their daughter out and tag them whenever they could. I wrote letters for my players and sure your DD's coach would do the same. Heart felt kind of things that let's others know your DD is really special and is really needed for the team.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rathouse