Swinging down correctly

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2016
Sounds like we have a lot of popcorn to eat, although I have now knowledge of what ecstasy does to a person. I only know it’s a designer drug. lol
TM's content is your ecstasy and regurgitating is what it does to you :)

May 12, 2016
I agree, Judge's swing has changed and it works for him. Most certainly worth exploring and determining what factors changed his swing. Of course hitters will alter their "normal" swing at times in order to compensate for bad timing and poorly anticipated pitch location. But when comparing Judges normal ideal swing, past vs present, it has changed, and obviously for the better.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Why would you post someone breaking the handle, launching n directing. Snap. I sped the video back up so you can see the snap.

You know I once saw a beautiful swing by Barry, it showed the barrel being sent backwards at a good angle. I wish I had that swing.

View attachment 25915

That is planing and core pull Shawn. That is not launch. Before the hands turn, the core is pulling. Here’s some obvious core pull w a later turned barrel that hasn’t been launched yet.

1656041543898.gif

Oct 2, 2017
That is planing and core pull Shawn. That is not launch. Before the hands turn, the core is pulling. Here’s some obvious core pull w a later turned barrel that hasn’t been launched yet.

View attachment 25916
Are you trying to say that this happens on every swing? I see it as no crap the core pulled simply because she had to adjust and delay the hands. An analogy would be the hands didn't get on the merry go round. They delayed getting on.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa

View attachment 25916

You can’t be serious? Are you? Do you really want to use this swing for any example? Except for maybe the obvious that Clemenslee1 mentions , she kept the hand back.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
Try seeing the effort here.

View attachment 25905

Like the swinging "down to " correctly !!
IbUiVXs.gif

iUrHOPk.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28